Friday 22 June 2012

What's your IQ?



Another fun night. Memories to be remembered.


My day was really long. The thought of trying to survive the whole 24 hours was unimaginable. Although, I managed to survive.


I woke up at 5.45AM for work at the mother's factory. I have a love and hate relationship with rain and its gloominess. Whenever rain comes, I become sad. I didn't get off work till 3.15PM which was a total of eight long hours of work. Working at the factory for eight hours didn't seem too long. Time flies pretty quickly.


As soon as I got off work, Phillip picked me up and we travelled to Pancake Parlour in Doncaster. It was his first time at Pancake Parlour. I shouldn't be anymore surprised that he hasn't tried all of these places. We ordered Alice in Wonderland because we obtained an offer via Facebook which was 2 for 1. It was topped with hundreds of thousands and chocolate syrup. It was mad delicious!




Pre-drinking happened at K's. A bunch of gays showed up and that's when the awkward moment happened. Anyways, we only had Jim Beam. Disgusting whiskey but I managed to consume it despite the taste. After my first cup, I was already feeling it. I don't remember some of the things that I've said or done. We travelled to the club via a maxi cab. (I don't remember getting on though) It was nice to see some people that I knew there. Let's just say that it was a really enjoyable night, despite that I nearly got kicked out because the security saw me feeling really out of it but Phillip saved us!

Thanks to all the gays that made it enjoyable. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment