Tuesday 19 June 2012

My body now aches



Yesterday's day started off with missing my bus. I really hate it when it happens. It wasn't my fault kind of. I blame it on the bus that came to my stop five minutes early. I stood in the freezing cold and patiently waited for the bus. As I got to the station, the train had left when I arrived to the train station. I was pretty unlucky. 


By the time I got to the city, I made my way to Starbucks. Briefly stayed there with Tony and Johnny. As usual, I ordered white chocolate mocha. I just love it.


When the clock struck 6PM, I followed my doppelgänger to the gym because he invited me to try out this Body Attack class at Fitness First. The impression that Tony gave made me feel nervous. I kept telling myself that I'll be fine. I don't think I was that bad. I just couldn't keep up with people which was so embarrassing. 40 minutes after the class commenced, I was finally at the point where I was going to faint. There was ten minutes till the end but I just couldn't do it anymore. My head felt really dizzy and in that short moment, I was getting blackouts. 


No more. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Now go try the Cookie Crumble in Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're gona call me dopplegangger please don't suddenly use my real name LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! He is inviting everyone to body attack.. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete