Friday 15 June 2012

Bloodshot eyes



Like any other morning, I woke up with red eyes. I don't know what is wrong with it but it's always red. I had no more eye drops so I had to go to the chemist today and buy one. After that, my eyes felt relieved. Although my right eye was watery the whole day. 


Today was spent with Chris. Originally, the plan was to go to this cafe on Smith St because I bought this coupon. The funny story - once we got there, the cafe was not to be seen anywhere. It may have changed its name but I didn't want to go inside and embarrass myself and ask if the coupon was still valid. So then we ended up going to Umago for brunch which was close by. I had Eggs Benedict and Chris had some cherry pancake?



It was the first time having breakfast at Umago. Whenever I go to this place, pasta and pizza are the only ones that are always consumed. It was also my first time trying Eggs Benedict. I've gotta say it was really delicious! 

We made our to way to Chapel St, Prahran to go to Topman. I hate window shopping. I have money but I don't want to spend it. It just makes me sad that I really want something and I get sad because I couldn't buy it. We went to YoBar to get our $1 frozen yoghurt from a coupon.

Decided to go to the city afterwards. We both felt really tired on the way to the city so I decided to have coffee. I wanted to sit outside Starbucks but there were so many people sitting outside so we just resorted to San Churros. I ordered Madrid Mocha. I love it because it's so thick. Sounds wrong? Okay :( And then we practically spent two hours sitting there and talked about a bunch of random stuff.

The end. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment