Tuesday 12 June 2012

Lazy Tuesday


Good evening. Once again, I did not step foot outside of the house. Although a plan was made where I was supposed to hang with Johnny, Sandy and Tony or whatever. It never happened because someone got lazy and therefore got me lazy as well. 

So I barely did anything productive today except finishing off Eternal Summer, a Taiwanese movie that I was watching after I completed my daily entry from last night. I suppose it was an okay movie. I wouldn't say it is the best as there wasn't really any love occurring throughout the movie until the ending.

My friend Nhi told me that she'd come over today to drink. But in the end, she didn't end up coming because she is still in the west side. Gosh, people need to let me know if they're not going to come or whatever. It wasn't a big deal anyway. 

I continued with Games of Thrones followed by True Blood with their 5th season premiere! I'm excited that the series is back and looking forward to what this series is going to be all about. I hope it will be better than the last two previous seasons as they were pretty shit.

Lastly, I have to sleep early because I'm going to have a very early wake up call at 6.45am in order to get ready for my first day at my second temporary job at my father's shop on Chapel St. It's going to be a really long day and I'm already not looking forward to it because the pay is not decent at all. But, you know what? It's just for the experience. And also my plan for a breakfast/lunch with Chris was ruined because of this sudden shift that my father gave me that left me no other choice but to postpone it.  

It's time for an early night. I don't know if I'll fall asleep easily. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. no wonder. the first time i see you not online on FB at 12.30am. Was surprised heh heh

    ReplyDelete