Tuesday 12 June 2012

Fuck the Queen


Today (in this case yesterday, which is past midnight) like any other day, I always find myself to just lay in bed the moment I open my eyes. The very first thing I would tend to usually do, is to go on my Macbook and that is what happened this morning. 

I was talking to K on Facebook chat as we were both still lying in bed. I went to take my morning shower to feel refreshed from waking up and he surprising fell asleep. So I went to have a really late lunch which was around 3pm by then and there was a bowl of curry that my nearby neighbour made for us. It smelt really Indian but it was pretty nice. And not to also mention I also had crunchy pork along with the curry, which made my lunch more satisfying. While enjoying my lovely dinner, I continued watching 2 Broke Girls' season finale that I did not finish last night as I passed out. I just love 2 Broke Girls. I'm not a really comedy person but I've gotta say that this comedy series is like the best that is unexplainable in words.

I had my daily dose of Maplestory, which I am back into after a 4/5 month hiatus, although today has made me very lazy and I didn't stay on for no longer than 4 hours. I watched another series - Games of Thrones. This particular series was quite hard to get into as it all involves in medieval times. Bitches have tried to convince me that this series is the best one out there so far yet I still can't find myself into it. It was finally dinnertime and I was still watching Games of Thrones. By the end of the episode, I surprisingly dozed off for I don't know how long but I was really tired in that moment.

Constantly refreshing Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and what not is what I always do when I'm bored. So I decided to download The Shelter. My opinions on this movie - I thought it was a pretty decent film. It was really cute and I wanted to cry, just because it was too cute. I've just gotta say that Trevor Wright, the main protagonist of the film is really cute.

That's the end of it, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Keep blogging :) Is Two Broke Girls really that good? I should start watching it since I have no more Modern Family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It's the best show ever. You will laugh every second, literally.

    ReplyDelete