Wednesday 13 June 2012

Sleep deprived


Today was a very long day. I woke up around 5.45AM which was still a bit early. I tried to fall back to sleep but it was just so hard therefore I just closed my eyes, still half awake. When I woke up, I took a shower and had to leave the house so soon and that gave me no time to have breakfast. I knew my day was already going to be shit when I saw the first thing that popped up on my Facebook newsfeed.

By the time I got to work, my stomach was feeling empty so I went to a nearby bakery and bought a croissant. I was already tired and sleepy by the time I got to work so I was already in a really lazy mode. I spent three hours being the cashier and it was pretty easy. I rather do this job than stocking up items. Why won't they let me do that at the Reject Shop?! Afterwards I had to stock items up and that was the tiring part. 8 long hours later...

I knew I should have finished at 6PM. I got off and 5PM and made my way to the city because I wanted to see N and ended up waiting for like an hour and a half, just sitting by myself outside State library in the cold. Things already got shit. But whatever, I tell myself that I shouldn't care. I got to finally meet my doppelgänger. Not saying that we look alike but some people just say that we do. He's totally way cuter than me :( Enjoying mocha with the boys by staying silent most of the time because I wasn't in the mood and it was just better if I didn't talk and the fact that I was also really tired.

My grandma came into my room when I got home and said that she wanted to see my face because she hadn't seen me all day. How cute.

That is all for the night. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment